Series fulfils all your needs with one-man fully-operational robotic total stations. Zoom90 is the ultimate one-man system with up to 20% more automation performance, extended reflectorless measurement capability, STReAM360, accXess technologies and Windows CE open connectivity. Because a perfect solution is more than its single components, the Zoom90 seamless integration makes it the ultimate solution.
- Fitted as standard in the telescope, the NavLight is an efficient alignment aid, helping to speed up work while setting out. Its flashing red and yellow lights will guide you quickly and exactly to the line of sight.
- EDM technology full connectivity
- GeoMax’s accXXess EDM Technology in the Zoom90 provides leading reflectorless measurements up to 1,000 metres. The extra small laser footprint and the sophisticated signal-processing technology ensures the highest accuracy, regardless of the distance or conditions.
- Supporting this new field software functionality enables the Zoom90 to catch your prism based on the GNSS position transferred from your field controller. Due to its seamless integration in various field software solutions, it is simple and easy to use.
- In addition to GeoTRAil the Zoom90 incorporates the Scout technology where a vertical laser fan is emitted from the rotating instrument. As soon as reflections from a prism are received, the Zoom90 accurately aims towards this prism.
- Another element of the STReAM360 is the tracking functionality; the Zoom90 is continuously tracking the target. Once locked onto, the instrument remains accurately aimed even on fast moving targets.
- The Zoom90 aims accurately at any prism, without the need to look through the telescope. Highly reliable measurements are performed automatically and are consistently repeatable.